Features in Graphics
digikam from trunk:
The ImageEditor can now access the database independently
from main view, i.e. also if main moved to a different directory.
- adjust ImageInfo to be more like a database item wrapper class
- add a method to ImageWindow to start it with a list of
ImageInfo objects, use this in AlbumIconView
- adapt ImageWindow to (optional) ImageInfo list
- adjust behavior of saveAsIsComplete
- add itemChanged methods to ImagePropertiesSidebarDB:
- one takes only a URL (no database)
- one takes an ImageInfo object (used by ImageWindow, full DB support)
- one takes AlbumIconItem and -View (used by main view,
full DB support, optional future interaction with the view)
- ImageDescEditTab now works on an ImageInfo object
- add a copyItem method to ImageInfo as a wrapper for said function from AlbumDB
- modify AlbumDB::copyItem to return image id of inserted image
- add DISTINCT keyword to second SELECT statement of AlbumDB::copyItem.
With all of above changes, I constantly produced bug #113915.
I do not know why the SELECT statement produces (in my case) three times
the same result so that INSERT complains, and I do not know which of
my changes should ever trigger this problem, but the DISTINCT fixes this.
If anyone speaks SQL, you might want to check my comment in AlbumDB::copyItem.
Currently, the rating is not copied when database information is copied (in copyItem).
Should this be done?