Features in Other
* As proposed last week libKMetaData is based on the Resource class which represents one piece of information and has a bunch of properties which basicly represent the RDF predicates in the metadata store.
* One simply creates a Resource instance with the resource URI as a parameter and can then modify it however needed.
* loading and storing is not implemented yet, though. So actually it dows not work yet.
* Autosyncing is also not implemented yet. I am not sure yet what the best approach would be here.
* Next step is to create Resource subclasses from the Nepomuk meta data ontology that provide convenience classes to access all kinds of information.
I had some internet trouble the last days (as in: I had none). So I coded this like I thought was right without consulting anyone. Comments are welcome.