Features in Development Tools
* Implement HTTP redirection support in snapshot downloader (required for automatic mirror usage for ftp.kde.org)
* Fix usage of Net::FTP::size when destination file does not exist.
* Use the KDE FTP mirror redirection system to download from a local mirror instead of ftp.kde.org.
* Instead of using the rm -rf command to remove work files, implement the feature natively (using File::Find). This is both more portable and less pucker-inducing.
* Fix bug introduced with last commit where tarballs that had no repository URL information after /home/kde was left with a stray newline, breaking the svn switch.
* Get ready for 1.4 release to commemorate the first alpha of KDE 4. I would appreciate testing from kdesvn-build users who have time so I don't do a brown bag release. :)