Features in KDE Base
* Implement scroll-to-index in UrlItemView
* Pass key events unhandled by the search bar (eg. arrow keys, enter) to the active view.
* Set views' focus polucy to NoFocus to prevent them from taking the focus away from the search bar when clicked
* Try to ensure that the current index in a UrlItemView is always a usable (non-header) item. This means that after entering in a search query the first result will be automatically selected and can be opened by pressing Enter.
* Select the first valid item in the FlipScrollView when changing the model
* EXPERIMENTAL: Allow tab switching by pressing the left or right arrow keys.
If the search bar has focus then this only happens when the cursor is at the start or end respectively (so that pressing the key would have no effect within the search bar)
* Search for the 'System Settings' service in a way which should work on systems other than just mine. Had problems using KService and KServieTypeTrader for finding it which I understand are the 'correct' solutions.
* Implement UrlItemView::setSelection()
* Fix various un-used parameter warnings in UrlItemView