Features in Office
* We now have a flag that allows us to tell the shape whether it is supposed to take over ownership of the model: ChartInterface::setModel( QAbstractItemModel *model, bool takeOwnershipOfModel = false )
* After moving initializing of default data of the chart shape back and forth between ChartShape and ChartShapeFactory like 3 times, we now decided to put it in the ChartShapeFactory, since that is necessary for implementing different chart templates in ChartShapeFactory.
* You can now hide the legend title more easily, in a more obvious way: in the legend tool, the "Title" group box is now checkable. Rock on, Qt.
* Added ChartShape::Private deconstructor and moved deleting of private elements to it.
* Removed KChartPart::createDefaultData()
* Basic support for bubble charts. Actually, no.. No bubble charts. It's more like a scatter chart with circular markers. Once KDChart supports real bubble charts, I'll integrate them.