Features in KDE Base
Keeping track of files during the installation. For compressed files this is achieved by going through the archive.
Uninstall now works using the above.
An app may access the list of files that were installed by using KNS::Entry::installedFiles() to get a QStringList of the files.
- added a stringlist for the files to entry
- add handling of installedfiles tag in entryhandler (xml)
- use the local registry entry for these (obviously)
- add (set)installedFiles to entry class
- KNS::CoreEngine::unregisterEntry(Entry*) removes the associated files and registry entry - Zip and Tar code is now sharing the same code since both are derived from KArchive