Other in Development Tools
* Regenerated KDE classes from the 4.0 headers
* Added kimono runtime
* Only added classes from core, gui and sonnet. KIO classes won't compile at the moment due to a bug in gmcs. As the other modules like DOM and KParts have dependencies on KIO they can't be included, too.
Maybe the gmcs crash can somehow be avoided.
* Added Kimono example app. Install Qyoto & Kimono and compile it with
gmcs -r:qt-dotnet,kde-dotnet test.cs
* When looking up a type by it's name in the Qyoto runtime, scan through all referenced and used assemblies.
* Don't try to call virtual methods and don't do anything in qyoto_event_notify if the application has already terminated. Fixes some segfaults on application quit.
* Install all qyoto headers.
* Use partial classes all over the place and nested classes instead of namespaces when generating the C# sources.