Revision 910557

Go back to digest for 18th January 2009

Bug Fixes in KDE-PIM

Jason vanRijn Kasper committed changes in /branches/KDE/4.2/kdepim/kpilot/conduits:

This helps to fix a data corruption bug I just found last night *sigh*.
We still have a problem where our maping file gets screwed up and we don't react well to it. We need to beef that up, detect it, and delete the mapping file in that case, since doing so manually seems to fix things.

This probably needs to happen in IDMappingXMLSource::loadMapping().
But, I've helped future debugging by explicitly listing when we're adding dummy records to our collection for the sake of deleting them later.

I've also added the ability for base classes to validate record data before we go syncing it.
And I've fixed a problem in our recurrence code where we weren't explicitly setting HH repeat-forever to false, but were relying on it to be set in equal().

And I've made things a bit stricter on ourselves (so that we don't screw up our user's data) by explicitly failing if our PC and HH data stores don't have the same ending count.

The good news now is that I've successfully synced a few times this morning and gotten a new contact record from Akonadi -> Palm.

File Changes

Modified 8 files
  • /branches/KDE/4.2/kdepim/kpilot/conduits
  •   /akonadibase/
  •   /base/
  •   /base/idmappingxmlsource.h
  •   /base/record.h
  •   /base/
  •   /calendar/
  •   /calendar/calendarakonadirecord.h
  •   /calendar/
8 files changed in total