Features in Development Tools
- Add the basis of a shell environment which allows controlling a connected kdevelop instance through very easy and comfortable shell commands. When the environment is active, you can:
* open/create arbitrary files from the shell right into kdevelop
* raise the window
* start a grepview search
- Allow putting a semicolon-separated list of items in the "Directory" line of the grep-dialog.
- Rename the label to "Location(s)", as it is not strictly a directory anymore, already for some time.
- Expose via dbus:
* Name of the current session
* An interface to start a search in the grepview plugin
* An interface to open documents