|Commits||2125 by 173 developers|
|Bugs Opened||372 in the last 7 days|
|Bugs Closed||1133 in the last 7 days|
|Aleix Pol Gonzalez||
|Aaron J. Seigo||
Internationalization (i18n) Status
|dehtris yahoo de||
There are 60 selections this week
This commit fixes a few things regarding class subclassing:
- Fixed visitors of methods/classes/modules from modifying the original AST.
- Properly importing the context of the base class.
- Implemented tests (both duchain and uses) regarding subclassing.
Look for ext/hash_map and unordered_map instead of checking gcc's version.
Follow-up to commits 9f8e8f662974a1035ea64f0ab9404b8858a02a57 and
5c59bd61b1df1b963959f086c5202689c084e0f3. The decision of whether to
include <ext/hash_map> or <unordered_map> for gcc/clang was based on
whether gcc > 4.3 was installed or whether clang was being used. The
latter implicitly assumed a recent enough libstdc++ version (ie. >=
4.3) was being used, which might not be the case on systems such as
FreeBSD and possibly OS X.
Instead of checking for compiler versions, we now look for these
headers: CMake first detects whether <unordered_map> is present and,
in case it is not, it looks for <ext/hash_map>. The checks in
languages/cpp/parser/parser.h have been updated as well. This should
cover all the cases being previously detected, as well as fix the
checks for FreeBSD and other systems where the build was failing
before with clang.
Reviewed-by: Millian Wolff
Fix text being cut in some text cards
When we read a element's text, trim the result,
otherwise it contains some whitespaces we're not interested in.
Use the actual size we're going to use instead of the QRectF we're given,
which should be correct but it could be a bit too big.
Fix thumbnail resizing not working after 240px
Do not crash if the user attempts to draw on the presentation summary frame
Fixes against causes of annotation data loss + Improved GUI message logic
1) If the user had previously annotated the document with an old okular
version and the document contains existing annotations and no /Encrypt
(ie the case where annotation changes are no longer saved locally), make
Document::saveDocumentInfo write the original unmodified local
annotations back to XML, so that it seems that the original file was not
changed. If the user makes annotation changes, code from previous
patches already asks him to save them to a different document on close.
2) Ask "Save changes?" if the user has modified annotations in a .okular
3) Turned a "sorry" message in a "information" (with dontshowthisagain),
because now we also have the "Save changes?" prompt to inform the user.
4) Suppressed all annotation-related message boxes on document opening
Fix for removing images from the upload queue
when removing them from the widget
Small code polishes
Don't produce unusable file if user presses "Save As" on a .okular archive
Make "Save As" behave like "Export as Document Archive" if we are
saving a .okular file.
libqalculate uses a global (!) object for the calculator; refcount our use of it
still not entirely safe -> if ANYTHING else uses the CALCULATOR object, iow
uses libqalculate, problems will ensue.
libqalculate really ought to be improved in this regard.
Get back F3 as the default shortcut for the "Find Next" action.
Another stupid mistake by me. Wonder why it goes unnoticed for
such a long time.
cache blocked tabgroup state updates and do not check group breaking issues not being part of the updated states
Do not reset previous searching after switching tab
Thanks to Lindsay Roberts for the research and patch
Always use single-click for the places panels
- Fixed the issue of login @ some websites not being filled in at all.
Fix / zero in LyricsApplet.
Cought right in time for beta, so not adding a Changelog entry.
IpodCollection: compatibility with ifuse 1.1.2
--uuid option changed to --udid in ifuse 1.1.2. Fortunately, the short
form, -u, is unchanged, whew...
EngineController: thread safety for supportedMimeTypes()
This hopefully fixes mentioned bug.
* Fix crash on startup due to EngineController.
fix vidoe resume
phonon does not support seeking before playback is started, this was
recently removed as it was supporting wrong(tm) code. playback
functions of phonon are either async or semi-async, therefore any
state bound actions must only be taken when the appropriate state was
Fix dynamic playlist album play bias with MetaProxy
If a partial album was loaded with MetaProxy (e.g., when the current
playlist is loaded after starting Amarok), the album play bias would
fail to continue the album due to Meta::Track and MetaProxy::Track being
unequal. Use a comparison function that ensures the comparison is
Fix a bunch of appearance problems.
- Base the geometry calculations for the KMW on heightForWidth() rather
than its bogus minimumSizeHint().
- Disable animations for now to avoid tripping a bug in KMW's content
- Hide the undercarriage if the splitter collapses the KTE.
make switching editors work again (and a lot more efficient)
* if the widget stack is asked to switch to the already current widget -> do nothing
* hang on to the KService to see if we're loading the same thing (and if so, don't bother)
* only recreate the gui when first loading a part (removes flicker, makes things instant)
* don't create TextEditor widgets over and over for each file (they were actually leaking)
* be careful when accessing the m_textEditor pointer
Add Android native look&feel plugin
This QStyle plugin uses the data extracted by Ministro on every device,
we can't hardcode any attributes(colors, fonnts, images, etc.) because
evey OEM, device, android version uses a different theme.
Currently the plugin supports only the most immportant controls.
Create a whole new assistant for new classes from templates, and implement the ITemplateProvider interface
Open WLAN Map position provider.
Uses libwlocate to determine the current position based on neighboring
WLAN access points or (as a fallback) the IP address. Contrary to other
position provider plugins this is currently implemented as a one-shot
position determination since that is the major use case.
Introducing feature "What's Interesting..." A QML based test interface has been designed.
SkyObjListModel is a subclass of QAbstractListModel. Objects of SkyObjListModel can
represent any sky-object(any type). Currently test models for Planets, Stars, Galaxies,
Constellations, Star Clusters and Nebulae are used in class Modelmanager. The QML UI is
maintained by the WIView class.
The models are loaded everytime "What's Interesting..." is opened. It takes a long
time to load all the models. This is because currently the models checks through all
sky-objects. A reduced list will definitely be required.
Animate showing/hiding the bird-eye view
This is the first step toward autohiding it
When Pate fails to load aplugin, show the error in the UI.
1. Add a utility wrapper to hel pprevent PyObject reference leaks.
2. Rewrite the traceback handling to print it using kError, and capture
3. Use the catured traceback to show the faailed load status in the UI.
4. Don't reload the configuration just becuase the UI is to be
Update to 1.1.1:
- reuse launcher icons by tasks also when using manual sorting;
- let startups connect to launcher icons (when there is no sorting or it set to manual);
- do not lose connection with launcher when group is created (if grouping by program);
- enable Apply button when configuration values are changed;
- do not propose to drop icon in place which equals its current index;
- enable Add / Remove action buttons;
- many other fixes and changes.
Do not touch special characters in a regex when converting URLs.
This is mostly backslashes but can be anything else. The point is that
we need to keep QUrl out of it to avoid percent-encoding of these
Provide a default name when adding a search query to the places panel
When acting upon middleClick on a tooltip, the middleClick action should only apply to the window clicked on.
Implement dropping of items into the Places Panel
Some polishing regarding the icons and group-alignment must still
be done, but at least the basic functionality is back again.
add/edit filters UI for citation database
improve visual feedback when dragging path curve
when changing a path curve directly by dragging it,
there was no real feedback for the user to see if
starting to drag would change the curve or doing a
rubberbanbd selection. now the cursor is being updated
to reflect if the mouse is onb a path segment. additionally
a status text is shown in the status bar.
i also refactored the corresponding code a little to reuse
the result of the path segment under the mouse cursor.
lcms color engine: add an experimental rgbaf32 colorspace
This uses the new floating point capabilities of lcms2 to create a
hdr rgba colorspace that automatically uses all the templated functions
Add localized IMDB sites as data sources
Add IMDB data source for France, Spain, Germany, Italy, and Portugal
FEATURE: Implement all missing chart marker types.
Enable zeitgeist integration via phonon.
Rewrite the recentlyPlayedList to be a proper ItemView, and use a Zeitgeist model if available
implement what is supposed to be bluray loading
of course I have no drive nor disc, so I would not know if it works...
Rewrite the Topic tab in the Channel Options dialog and the backing code.
* The Topic tab in the Channel Options dialog has been redesigned and
rewritten from scratch, featuring a much improved UI and many bug fixes:
- In place of the previous UI with a multi-column topic history list and two
distinct text fields for browsing and editing there is now only the list
and an edit field. The list has been redesigned to show all of the data for
a topic, with visually distinct headers serving to delineate individual
entries and showing the author and timestamp, above the full text for each
- Entries in the history list now sport a context menu allowing to copy the
topic text and querying the topic author.
- A new search field above the history list allows filtering it by looking
for the search string in the text, author name and timestamp of all topics.
- When an encryption key is set for a channel an attempt is now made to
decrypt all of the topics in the history, not just the current topic.
- When editing the topic any text entered past the server's maximum
allowed topic length will now be drawn in the color scheme's negative
text color (i.e. usually red). Further, if Konversation has been built
against KDE Platform v4.7.0 or higher, a warning is shown at the bottom
of the text field explaining the limit and offering the option - via a
button - to delete the excess text.
- The text cursor is now automatically placed at the end of the edit field,
making the common use case of adding to the topic more convenient.
- The location of the splitter handle inbetween the history list and the edit
is now remembered across all Channel Options dialogs and application
- Storing the topic history for each channel now takes up less memory, and
general efficiency in handling with topic data has been improved greatly.
- Fixed a bug causing redundant entries to accumulate in the topic history
across reconnects when the last entry in the history corresponds to the
topic given by the server at rejoin.
- Fixed a bug causing the "Undo" action in the edit field to occassionally
stop working, making it impossible to return the field to the unmodified
state in which its contents sync to the selected history list entry.
- Fixed a bug causing the topic not to return to its encrypted form when the
decryption key for a channel has been deleted.
- Fixed a bug causing the author of a topic to sometimes be shown as the full
user mask instead of consistenty showing only the nickname.
- Fixed a bug causing the "Unknown" placeholder that is used when the author
of a topic is unknown not to be translated.
- Fixed the incorrect tab key order in the Topic tab.
* The size of the Channel Options dialog is now synchronized between the dialogs
for different channels and remembered across application restarts.
* The widths of the columns in the Ban List tab in the Channel Options dialog
is now synchronized across all Channel Options dialogs.
* Fixed a bug causing the topic at the top of channel tabs not to return to its
encrypted form after the decryption key for a channel has been deleted.
Fancy bookmarking on rekonq :)
- Fancy bookmarking's resource link dialog added to bookmark context menu
- UI improvements in bookmarks dialog
- WARNING: Nepomuk/soprano dependencies added
NB: Merged and squashed by adjam ;)
Make sure launcher loads kblackboard if requested
Improve scoring explanation
when I have to discard a tile, I have 14 tiles which was explained as
a long hand with score 0. Now Kajongg explains score for the hand
without the focussed tile. So when moving the cursor between tiles,
the scoring explanation and the current total shown on the wall
Also, suppress output for players with score 0
Introduce the LogBrowser, a widget for applications to quickly and easily view relevant application events
increase startup speed by not messing with powermanagement
Make the UI a bit more uniform.
Make the toggable buttons the same size as the regular
For Qt4.8 the dbus Qt service name changed
Port from KStandardDirs to QStandardPaths
Fix the build with clang 3.1 (and possibly ICC).
Use the `template' keyword to disambiguate the calls here. Similar to
what was done in WebKit's WTF revision 37062.
Reviewed-by: SadEagle on IRC
Port away from KStandardDirs.
This commit is dedicated to 60 co-workers at KDAB, currently visiting
a distillery in Scotland.
Rename LibKGoogle to LibKGAPI
Due to possible trademark violation, the library has been renamed.
The library is now called LibKGAPI. The API is wrapped in KGAPI
namespace. Headers are now installed to %prefix%/include/libkgapi.