Features in KDE Base
Basic declarative (QML) interface for Solid
It registers a class (org.kde.solid.)Devices (initially modelled after
DeviceNotifier) that contains the following features:
- ability to list all devices or just those that match a defined query
- signals for when devices that match the query are ad->ed or
- isEmpty property - are there no devices that match the query?
- count property - the number of devices that match the query
- devices property - a list of udis of the devices that match
- device method that returns a QObject interface to the device.