Features in KDE Base
Clean up Battery Monitor
This patch simplifies the battery's ui, and brings spacing in line with
Plasma 5 standards.
- removing the selection item on batteries: it's already visible by the
text shown that the battery is selected. It also doesn't need the
selection semantics across the ui, because -- for what?
- remove separator lines, in Plasma 5, we use spacing for this case
- Improve HighDPI by removign hard-coded layout hints, use units.gridUnit
- Fix batteryitem's status: it would show the wrong icon and time label,
because AC Adapter can be empty. Checking charging is semantically
correct here, since it uses the charge state, not the adapter state.
- remove a bunch of SVGs that were used internally to get margins -- use
gridUnit for layout internal margins instead
- fix slider's right alignment, this would jump based on the percentage
label's width, which varies per item. We know the rough length of the
percentage label from the context, and can align the labels to that.
Thanks everybody for the reviews!