Features in Development Tools
Further improve the terminal integration:
- Automatically attach to the current session in spawned integrated konsole parts.
- Change the naming scheme of the commands to always end with a "!", so they don't clash with other shell commands.
- Add a "sync!" command which synchronizes the terminal working directory with the currently active document.
- Add an 'exec! FILE ...' command which executes a command on the client machine through the external-script integration.
- Add short commands for each command, eg. "s!" instead of "sync!".
- Don't show the whole command list after attaching to a session. Instead, just point to the "help!" command.
- Be less verbose when forwarding the d-bus connection through ssh.